Empowering brands through strategic wit,
creative compassion and radical optimism.
Brand Strategy + Brand Positioning + Brand Audit + Trend Hunting + Naming + Copywriting + Visual Strategy + Packaging Design + Social Media Marketing
Steph's insatiable curiosity and ability to wear many hats has enabled her to work on a diverse portfolio of brands. Tapped into the zeitgeist she is a trend hunter, surfing the cultural landscape in order to inform brand positioning, narrative and visual design.
Sundance Institute, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Labatt Brewing Company, Tasty/Buzzfeed, McCormick Spices, Reese, Twizzlers, Hershey's, Brookside, Jolly Rancher, Copperstate Farms Cannabis, Bayer Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart, Nestlé Canada, Ocean's, Umbra, Jakeman's Maple Products, The PÜR Company, Sapsucker Maple Water and OCAD University.
• In-House Creative @ Snackbar, Hershey Canada, March 2020
Multi-hyphenate building and running the Canadian in-house creative agency, Snackbar, through visual strategy, copywriting, naming, design, photography, videography and social media marketing capabilities.
• Student Mentor @ Association of RGD, 2020, TO
• Design Strategist @ Invok Brands, 2017-2020, TO + NYC
• Strategic Creative @ Freelance, 2012-present, TO + NYC
• Graduate Teaching Assistant @ MPS Branding, 2018, NYC
• Graphic Designer @ Longbeard Creative, 2015-2016, TO
• Graphic Designer @ The PUR Company, 2015, TO
• Masters in Branding, Honors @ School of Visual Arts, 2017
• Bachelor of Design @ OCADU, 2015
• 2020 GDUSA Award Winner (b)
• 2020 GDUSA Award Winner (Tasty)
• 2020 PAC Global Leadership Awards nominee (Tasty)